Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TAPTES terrible experience [order from july still not delivered]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Completely understand and agree. I, too, am waiting for two items from Taptes. One may have left an airport in China yesterday but "Who knows?" The other, I've had no information except the original order confirmation on 5 November. Agree with "hififan," steer clear of Taptes. :mad:
I had the same experience. I ordered my car from Tesla in July and my floor mats from Taptes. I got the car the beginning of September and one set of mats at the end of September. I got the frunk and trunk mats in October. I was livid! Will never order from the again, but at least I got what I paid for and the items were good quality.

Totally agree with how bad these guys. Ordered some mats from them and wanted to return for a refund and this is what they told me “We are located in HK, far far away from your address. To return a product for a non-quality issue requires you to pay the shipping fee for the return. Besides, you will be charged a 20% restocking fee!”