Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesmanian spoiler

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just ordered the matte black spoiler from Tesmanian, used DaErik's discount code and it came to $135. That's a pretty sweet deal. Thought I'd share if others are interested.

Looks great and is a huge discount compared to the OEM version. Looks like a simple install too if you take a couple minutes to do the proper prep work.

I ordered the Tesmanian matte black spoiler and it was less than impressive. The paint/finish had ridges and imperfection in it, and the curvature of the spoiler was uneven. I went to their warehouse and looked at three other matte black spoilers and they all had some finishing issues. Their customer service was excellent, they let me trade the matte one for their carbon fiber one.

I ordered the Tesmanian matte black spoiler and it was less than impressive. The paint/finish had ridges and imperfection in it, and the curvature of the spoiler was uneven. I went to their warehouse and looked at three other matte black spoilers and they all had some finishing issues. Their customer service was excellent, they let me trade the matte one for their carbon fiber one.

That's my issue with it too... it's got ridges so I haven't installed it. I'll see if I can exchange it. I hadn't heard of issues with the glue however. I've had it since it came out...

Just tried to order one, but both the 'Solid Black' and 'Matte Black' options are now PREORDER only. I wonder if they realized the problem and have placed a new order with their manufacturer.

I'm going to order one, but which black is the closest to the stock chrome delete look?

Just tried to order one, but both the 'Solid Black' and 'Matte Black' options are now PREORDER only. I wonder if they realized the problem and have placed a new order with their manufacturer.

I'm going to order one, but which black is the closest to the stock chrome delete look?
They already sold out of the ones they had in stock. Now you can PREORDER for when the next batch arrives.

Reactions: MilSpec

I was told by them directly this morning that the matte black is a better match to the chrome delete.

Reactions: MilSpec
Pretty happy with the tesmanian matte black - ordered via amazon - easy to install - I did add
some extra 3m tape. It’s been about a month and still seems pretty secure. Matte black matches the other black trim and looks great on a white model y.

Reactions: Mod Y Guy
I just ordered a white on white LR Y and was thinking about pulling the trigger on the pearl white spoiler:

However, on the order page there is a disclaimer that the white is only for the 2020 model Y

Any idea for the reason for this, some color variation or something like that?