Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tax Exempt & Free Supercharging Model X Reservation for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I have a nicely spec'd Model X ordered in the UK. The spec is:
  • 90D
  • All-Wheel Drive
  • Obsidian Black Metallic Paint
  • 22" Onyx Black Turbine Wheels
  • Ultra White Seats
  • Dark Ash Wood Décor
  • Black Alcantara Headliner
  • Six Seat Interior
  • Enhanced Autopilot
  • Premium Upgrades Package
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound
  • Towing Package
Unfortunately, I can no longer take delivery of the vehicle having had a change of circumstances. All I have paid so far is my £2,000 reservation fee and had intended to lease the car through Tesla themselves (they use Husker). However, that can be changed and the can leased/bought/whatever works.

The car is being built currently and will be tax exempt Tesla have assured me. It will also benefit from free Supercharging for life.

If anyone would be interested in purchasing/leasing the car from new directly from Tesla and taking over the reservation, please get in touch. I'm not looking to make any profit on this and merely cover my reservation fee.

Michael.

Hi all,

I have a nicely spec'd Model X ordered in the UK. The spec is:
  • 90D
  • All-Wheel Drive
  • Obsidian Black Metallic Paint
  • 22" Onyx Black Turbine Wheels
  • Ultra White Seats
  • Dark Ash Wood Décor
  • Black Alcantara Headliner
  • Six Seat Interior
  • Enhanced Autopilot
  • Premium Upgrades Package
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound
  • Towing Package
Unfortunately, I can no longer take delivery of the vehicle having had a change of circumstances. All I have paid so far is my £2,000 reservation fee and had intended to lease the car through Tesla themselves (they use Husker). However, that can be changed and the can leased/bought/whatever works.

The car is being built currently and will be tax exempt Tesla have assured me. It will also benefit from free Supercharging for life.

If anyone would be interested in purchasing/leasing the car from new directly from Tesla and taking over the reservation, please get in touch. I'm not looking to make any profit on this and merely cover my reservation fee.

Michael.

Just send you a message, very interested.
I