Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tech talk 6/6 7pm Natick Mall

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm thinking of going. Kind of a long drive tho for an hour long presentation. I could ask all the questions to fill the hour just by myself. And a product mgr may not have the answers I'm looking for.

Sorry I won't be able to make it-anyone willing to post a quick summary after the event?...really bumbed as it is 3 miles from my house but I have kiddie duty tonight while my wife is out. Enjoy! Sorry I will miss meeting everyone.
Oh no!
Bring the kids? LOL.

LOL

I'm planning to go, with my cousin - I'll post a summary , or live tweet (@realbhuwan)

Enjoyed the talk last night. There were some interesting slides that I hadn't seen elsewhere (like the discussion of traction of front motor/front drive, front motor/rear drive and model S (not sure what call it mid battery/rear motor/rear drive)

I especially enjoyed hearing from real Model S owners on how they liked their option choices and their real work experience in New England.

Any new revelations or words of wisdom presented? Sorry I missed it.

The talk was given by the regional sales manager, not someone technical from the factory.
So it was somewhat of a missed opportunity. But even so it was worthwhile.

Seeing everyone was great. And seeing Will respond to questions from a 10-year old was entertaining.