Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TechCU gave me great rates for a CPO.. whats the easiest way to join...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Didn't realize TechCU had strict requirements on how to join for membership. Does anyone have any suggestion?

For reference, this is their requirement:

• Anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Santa Clara, San Mateo, Alameda, Contra Costa, Santa Cruz or San Francisco Counties
  • Employees of TechCU@Work companies – search for your employer
  • Family members of current Tech CU members
  • Members of our many affiliated organizations including: the Financial Fitness Association, the Northern California Human Resource Association (NCHRA), or the San Jose State University Alumni Association (SJSUAA)
  • Employees and employers of public or private technology-based entities with a location in California
I am in california, but I do not fall into any of these categories. Did i just take a hit in my credit score for nothing? xD Can anyone recommend an easier to enter Credit Union that could give me just as good of a rate? 3.5% or less with great credit.

Just checked:
  • Rates as low as 3.24% for Tesla models. Alliant offers Tesla loans in all states except the following: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, IL, MD, MA, MN, MO, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TN, VA, WA
how weird. I'm in California though.
This makes no sense unless they just changed their rules. I have an Alliant loan, and it was the easiest process ever.

Are you talking about this Alliant?

Www.alliantcreditunion.org

Last edited: