Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TEG 10k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a computer. It would wrap around to zero at 65,535. He's got some work to do.

Well, I recently found out that the forum won't let me upload any more images after I got to 255.
(Mods/admins: any way to "up" that?)
I switched to photobucket to provide more images.

Maybe he is deprogramming himself and will come back as a Volt fan...
Not going to happen!

Hey wait - now ANOTHER 10,000th post?

Screen shot 2011-09-16 at 3.06.04 PM.png

What's up with this?

Sometimes I go back and clean up old posts like when I ask if a moderator can merge two topics, then after they are merged there is no point leaving the merge request there anymore.

Last edited:
One some browsers you can right click on the fan, do "view image", then hold down shift, while reloading the page then it will start spinning again.
Perhaps 10K was redline and the bearings seize up now and then. Just give it a little push.

I cannot believe I humor you this way. But it's this or weed in the garden. And it's hot outside.

Bonnie that was hilarious! :biggrin: Though a newspaper would have been more credible for a date. :wink: And yes it's too hot for weeding or a bike ride. Taking the Roaster to the movies! (Drive, what else?)

Right clicking has the fan spinning in a new tab so maybe it's geographically challenged or an altitude problem.

Funny. I almost nearly did the same thing (youtube video), but thought trying to get yours "restarted" would be a better approach.
But then people will want to know how to turn it off on demand, as I suspect some find it annoying!

The funny thing was that after I filmed it, I looked at my screen ... and the fan had stopped spinning. So I checked the vid and it WAS spinning. So then I thought you'd STOPPED the fan just then, to mess the rest of us up.

This is how conspiracy theories start.