Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tell me the truth! I won't be offended.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Truth? I think any teeth on any car look absolutely terrible. On a Tesla, it totally ruins the classy look of the car and makes it look cheap and and trashy.

Not trying to offend anyone BTW, everyone has their own style. These are purely my internal thoughts that I typically wouldn't say unless specifically requested :p

EDIT: Maybe, just maybe, for Halloween only. But still not my style.

Truth? I think any teeth on any car look absolutely terrible. On a Tesla, it totally ruins the classy look of the car and makes it look cheap and and trashy.

Not trying to offend anyone BTW, everyone has their own style. These are purely my internal thoughts that I typically wouldn't say unless specifically requested :p

EDIT: Maybe, just maybe, for Halloween only. But still not my style.

That's why it will be for Halloween

When I get bored, I start thinking, "what can I do to the 3 today"

What if I were to add teeth to the front bumper? (The blue won't be there).

What do you think?
Fantastic?
Stupid?
Get a life?
Unusual?
Only one 3 in the world like that?
Not in a million years?
Idiot?

View attachment 859919
Show that photo to someone without telling them what it is. I suspect most won't know it's teeth.

Show that photo to someone without telling them what it is. I suspect most won't know it's teeth.

Everyone I have shown the below photo knew exactly what it was

abc.jpg

Reactions: PianoAl
The thing about giving your car a unique look is that it then looks ... unique

That's ok until one day someone recognises you from a couple of weeks earlier when you cut them off. You don't even know they've recognised you because they drive a nondescript vehicle with no body damage, no bumper stickers and no special art work

Maybe I've lived in Texas too long and you'll probably be ok there with the limited amount of guns available, but for me, I want to be as nondescript as driving a Tesla will allow me to be!