Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Telsa financing just dropped to 3.5% APR today

mreynolds767

Jul 11, 2019
Boston
The actual rate on the website has never been set in stone until you apply.
I got lower than 3.5 for 72 months from Tesla via the website in Sept.
Website at that time showed 3.99

m3-ricardo

Oct 21, 2019
Seattle
i'm getting 3.25 from my bank ..and a .25 discount for automated payments .. so, even though 3.5 is really good .. its easy to get better

gosh -- my last car i had 1.25% .. sigh

3antar

Oct 22, 2019
Irvine, CA
Hey, by any chance what credit score is getting those rates? I'm sitting at a mid 600, putting 10k down on a 40k car. I'm wondering what I could see as far as rates go in California with CU's?

PowerBankT

Oct 22, 2019
Florida
I have a score over 810 and still got worse rates than the SA demo'd me in the store.

I've yet to figure out why. I'm guessing further discussion will take place once I get to talk to the center for delivery.

jjrandorin

Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums
Nov 28, 2018
Riverside Co. CA
Hey, by any chance what credit score is getting those rates? I'm sitting at a mid 600, putting 10k down on a 40k car. I'm wondering what I could see as far as rates go in California with CU's?

Usually, to get "best rates" you need to be 700-720 or higher. How much you put down is likely not going to effect your rates at all, its only going to effect whether you get approved for a loan or not.

StephanB

Oct 28, 2019
NC
When I ordered mine (10/8) the advertised rate was 3.99%. I applied via Tesla Financial and got approved by US Bank for 3.49%.
Excellent credit. Ymmv.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC