Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Telsa Grin and Nod in Practice Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got the great news that "Tessie" is on her way and will be delivered nine days earlier than the initial delivery date. Woo hoo. Unfortunately, right after delivery she is being whisked away to a spa in Pennsylvania for a wrap and GTech treatment. So I'll have to wait a few more days before i can drive her. Oh well, starting to get that Tesla Grin and I've been practicing the "nod" as well.

I just got the great news that "Tessie" is on her way and will be delivered nine days earlier than the initial delivery date. Woo hoo. Unfortunately, right after delivery she is being whisked away to a spa in Pennsylvania for a wrap and GTech treatment. So I'll have to wait a few more days before i can drive her. Oh well, starting to get that Tesla Grin and I've been practicing the "nod" as well.

EXCELLENT! You are going to love it--once it gets all wrapped in it's safety blanket, you will be happy.

PLEASE make sure to check paint and swirl marks, as they are happening to almost everyone, and that will need to have a full polish restore, before wrap.

Was your signature a graphic? Those were all disabled.

How come if i may ask
wutbh.png

EXCELLENT! You are going to love it--once it gets all wrapped in it's safety blanket, you will be happy.

PLEASE make sure to check paint and swirl marks, as they are happening to almost everyone, and that will need to have a full polish restore, before wrap.

Thanks. GP Autospa is going to do full paint correction on the car so I'm hoping all will be well before the wrap is applied.