Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Telsa Listed in Yahoo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

vfx

Aug 18, 2006
CA CA
The Internet is rife with auto sites and many have a long list of new or old car makes that you can click on to find info on a particular brand. As the news of Tesla and the Roadster hit these domains they are generally excited or interested in the new product from a small company. The one page is as far as it goes for them. But to date none have included TESLA as another legitimate automobile manufacturer in their lists.

Now there is Yahoo:

http://autos.yahoo.com/newcars/buy.html;_ylt=AjfbzhtTx81yCbeYrH6QokL1QdMF

This has to be some small milestone as the company is taken seriously by such a major player (even if they don't quite fit into the web designed car selling format)

e

That website is coming to us through a wormhole from the future! Don't believe me? It already has multiple "user reviews" of the car, including comments like this one:

Having owned and driven a Tesla Roadster for a few weeks, I can honestly say that it was worth every single penny.

Pretty neat trick, considering it's still in the prototyping and testing phase of development.

Maybe the guy got one with a defective flux capacitor. :)

Having owned and driven a Tesla Roadster for a few weeks, I can honestly say that it was worth every single penny.

Yeah the "reviews" are funny. That same guy who also wrote "The two-stage gearbox is interesing as well."

Best of all he is in RI. How far is that from a Service center?

e

The Q and A are OK...