Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blog Telsa Loses a Top Attorney to Self-Driving Truck Company

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Lynn Miller, a top Tesla attorney, is leaving the automaker to join self-driving truck technology company Plus. Miller will serve as General Counsel for the company. 

“It is exciting to join a company that is already starting to deliver on the promise of autonomous trucking technology,” Miller said in a release. “Plus’ commercialization strategy, business momentum, and focus on safety are important differentiators in the industry. I look forward to working with David, our Board, and the senior leadership team to continue scaling and growing our global business.”

As deputy general counsel at Tesla, Miller led worldwide litigation strategy, response to government inquiries and investigations, and privacy program. She advised the business on all areas of legal and contractual risk, including product marketing, corporate governance, commercial agreements, employment, and intellectual property. Before

Tesla, Miller managed litigation and regulatory legal affairs at Apple. 

The departure comes shortly after the company’s loss of longtime executive Jerome Guillen, who left on June 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Also the way this popped up in my browser, I thought "damn, we're barely getting started and machines already hate lawyers, too."

1624485687684.png