Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Telsa Rate Match Program Discontinued

Status
Not open for further replies.

ch1zzle

MYP | MSM | White | OD 9/21 | VIN #316
Sep 7, 2021
San Francisco
Was discussing this in another thread, but it appears that Tesla is no longer rate matching for loans. Another posted confirmed this in-person at a SC. The Guaranteed Rate page on the website has disappeared as well.

Has anyone else independently confirmed this?

Likely means we will have to get loans directly from DCU – anyone have reviews using their site and managing payments with them?

Dasitman

Sep 17, 2021
Colorado
As someone originally from Massachusetts DCU is fantastic. Do not worry at all going with them. Im actually happy for them

1laker

Jul 1, 2018
Union City
Confirmed discontinued, I was told this directly over the phone when I brought up that I had a lower rate for my recent purchase.

RyStar

Sep 8, 2021
Chicagoland
FYI: DCU referrals are done directly from the DCU site by filling out a form with your referrals full name and email address. It's not a code or anything, just fyi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC