Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Telsa S rear facing seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased a slightly used 2017 Model S which had everything I wanted and then some. The then some was the rear facing seats. I would have preferred the extra storage space than the seats, so I had them taken out by a local shop. (Tesla wouldn’t do it).

So they’re for sale. $1500 Pickup in Eastern PA.

I have none of the hardware as the shop had to drill off the bolts to get them out. The seat is undamaged from the removal. I can post pictures if you‘re interested. I’ll mention it before someone else jumps the thread:

Buyers should note that when you buy the seats with your car, the rear structure is different and stronger, providing extra
protection for the rear occupants. Just adding the seats will not give you this protection. But it can also be purchased and added.

I purchased a slightly used 2017 Model S which had everything I wanted and then some. The then some was the rear facing seats. I would have preferred the extra storage space than the seats, so I had them taken out by a local shop. (Tesla wouldn’t do it).

So they’re for sale. $1500 Pickup in Eastern PA.

I have none of the hardware as the shop had to drill off the bolts to get them out. The seat is undamaged from the removal. I can post pictures if you‘re interested. I’ll mention it before someone else jumps the thread:

Buyers should note that when you buy the seats with your car, the rear structure is different and stronger, providing extra
protection for the rear occupants. Just adding the seats will not give you this protection. But it can also be purchased and added.

I am trying to find jump seats to buy if you still have them I am interested!