Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TelsaMotors online access and profile

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was given a link from a member here to use at Teslamotors.com once signed in. The link doesn't work, says “Sorry rebbesen, you don't have permission to view the page you've just tried to access.”

I got to thinking that actually, I do not have access to anything that isn’t public on Teslamotors.com. When I sign in to teslamotors.com I see nothing that indicates I am an owner or anything about my vehicle. I would like to know if you, as a long-time Roadster owner or a new CPO owner, have a connection between your login and your car on Teslsamotors.com. What do you see?

Here’s what I see for My Dashboard:
myDashboard.jpg

My Profile is just my name, address, phone, and email.

I have no other options or links from there.

Last edited:
When you are logged in, you have a forum history, so you can see what you've read and haven't read.

When I'm logged in, as an owner, I can see 1) my Roadster config/VIN and 2) my X reservation, and 3) the private areas of the forum that are for owners only.

I'm same as Bonnie but I see my Roadster, Model S cars and my X reservation.

Rik, did you buy a used car? That's maybe why you can't see it. You're not missing much but it would be good to let Tesla know you're the new owner in case you ever need them to check the car OTA.

I got to thinking that actually, I do not have access to anything that isn’t public on Teslamotors.com. When I sign in to teslamotors.com I see nothing that indicates I am an owner or anything about my vehicle.

I am in the same boat as you - no special info. Looked for a place to input VIN etc when I got my Roadster (almost 2 years back, pre-CPO program, pre-Model S launch) and didn't see anything... asked a couple of places to no avail (lots of new staff & changing systems then), but made very sure Service had all my info. Haven't really chased since.

Although a small part of the owner experience, doesn't really seem to be a big priority to make sure everybody is in there... I'd be curious if there's an easy, responsive fix now that things are more established. Maybe it'll happen when I put in a Model E reservation? :wink:

I am in the same boat as you - no special info. Looked for a place to input VIN etc when I got my Roadster (almost 2 years back, pre-CPO program, pre-Model S launch) and didn't see anything... asked a couple of places to no avail (lots of new staff & changing systems then), but made very sure Service had all my info. Haven't really chased since.

Although a small part of the owner experience, doesn't really seem to be a big priority to make sure everybody is in there... I'd be curious if there's an easy, responsive fix now that things are more established. Maybe it'll happen when I put in a Model E reservation? :wink:

I had some problems with that many months ago and an email to ownership got it resolved. Took a couple of weeks though.