Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor TEMAI Giveaway 2020 (Archived)

What TEMAI product are you most interested in?

• Total voters

TEMAI

Former Vendor
Sep 26, 2020
San Francisco
We'd love to have someone do an unbiased review compare our HEPA air filters to the new HEPA filter coming to Model Y(whenever it's available). Free feel to reach out to us via [email protected] or PM via the forum. As the current testing compares to the Bioweapon HEPA filters on Model S/X, we got better results in terms of filtration level, ventilation volume, and service life than the OEM filters on Model S/X.

• Informative
Reactions: Lounanne

TEMAI

Former Vendor
Sep 26, 2020
San Francisco
I like the look of the "Model 3/Y Wireless Charging Pad".
What are the advantages compared to the OEM MY charging pad?
Hi L_Mont, great question. Here are the main advantages compare to OEM My charging pad:
1. Our charming pad support larger screen phones up to 8 inches when place phone horizontally on the charging pad.
2. Our support fast charging up to 15W compare to OEM 7.5W on a single side.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: firerock

TEMAI

Former Vendor
Sep 26, 2020
San Francisco
Winner announced! We got a lucky number 15 this week. Congrats @iamnid! Please DM me your shipping address.
The giveaway continues, all other comments will roll to the next week! Stay tuned!

• Love
Reactions: srlawren

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC