Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor TEMAI Giveaway 2020 (Archived)

What TEMAI product are you most interested in?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there, Here is the TEMAI temporary account. We solved the issues of pulling voter's information. However, accidentally turned our official TEMAI account into not able to reply message on the thread. Always learn new things. :confused:
Will announce this 5th-week lucky winner by this temporary account instead if we cannot address the issue on time.

[Announced the 5th week lucky winner by TEMAI temporary account]

We picked the lucky winner from the voters this week to compensate the opportunity from last week.
Congrats 5th-week winner @brkaus!

Only 1 week left for TEMAI free giveaway.

Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday season. :D

Nice Christmas gift. The filter prize arrived today - Christmas Eve!

Thanks TEMAI! I'll give look at it more after the holidays. Packaging and filter look nice!

After 6 weeks free giveaway, the last free giveaway comes with the holiday atmosphere.

Congrats @ArtK!

Thanks everyone's participated our free giveaway campaign, warm discussions and questions about our products. We sincerely appreciate everyone's feedback and suggestion, will continue to improve and launch new products.

Stay tuned! :)
Wish everyone a wonderful holiday and new year.

After 6 weeks free giveaway, the last free giveaway comes with the holiday atmosphere.

Congrats @ArtK!

Thanks everyone's participated our free giveaway campaign, warm discussions and questions about our products. We sincerely appreciate everyone's feedback and suggestion, will continue to improve and launch new products.

Stay tuned! :)
Wish everyone a wonderful holiday and new year.
My special post-holiday thanks to the guys at Temai! My phone holder is of very good quality, looks great, fits perfectly and will hold any sized phone!
20210113_141738.jpg
20210113_141717.jpg