Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor TEMAI Giveaway 2020 (Archived)

What TEMAI product are you most interested in?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After browsing your HEPA filter site, I have a question: How are you able to allow more airflow through your HEPA filter than goes through the Tesla non-HEPA?
Hi @DriverOne, great question.

Ensuring efficiency and minimize wind resistance is the balance point we find and build our HEPA filter.

Maximizing the filtration efficiency and ventilation in these two quantitative environments:
1. The fan power is fixed and can only be adapted to its air volume
2. The space size is fixed and it can only be used as a fixed area filter element

We first ensure that the air volume of the air conditioner is not affected (the wind resistance is against the OEM), and then we will find a way to maximize the filtration efficiency. In the same wind resistance, our filtration efficiency is higher than OEM (the wind resistance is the same as the OEM, but the efficiency is much higher). With the same filtration efficiency, our wind resistance is lower than OEM (that allows more airflow than OEM).

Hope it helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: DriverOne
Just ordered the filters. Nothing drives me insane more than being stopped at a light next to someone smoking and smelling their cigarette in my car. If this helps I know what I’m getting other owners I know for the holidays.

I am waiting for a matte white console decoration kit.

• Love
Reactions: TEMAI
Just ordered the filters. Nothing drives me insane more than being stopped at a light next to someone smoking and smelling their cigarette in my car. If this helps I know what I’m getting other owners I know for the holidays.

I am waiting for a matte white console decoration kit.
Thanks for choosing us! We don't have a specific timeline when Matte white console will come. We have a pearl white option available which matches the original white console texture and paint. Might worth considering. : )

Reactions: jmallit
Thanks for choosing us! We don't have a specific timeline when Matte white console will come. We have a pearl white option available which matches the original white console texture and paint. Might worth considering. : )
Thanks! Just got my tracking number. Super fast which is refreshing from a struggle of a time waiting for Jeda which I cancelled.

No rush on the matte white just something I am hoping for not expecting it.

• Love
@TEMAI I have a question about the wireless pad that I hope is okay to ask here. I tried another one, Jeda and it wouldn't charge the SE2 very well. You had to place it just right (kind of like the stock charger on the MY) or it would stop charging after driving a bit. Does this one work well with this size phone?

And then, i was trying to figure out the wiring on the pad. It comes with two USB-C inputs. The MY has one USB-C output and then the normal USB A. How is the pad wired for full power on both sides, (and if i needed extra wires, like i had to get with the Jeda) I couldn't tell by the instructions what wires it comes with and how it's setup. Sorry for being a little dense.

@TEMAI I have a question about the wireless pad that I hope is okay to ask here. I tried another one, Jeda and it wouldn't charge the SE2 very well. You had to place it just right (kind of like the stock charger on the MY) or it would stop charging after driving a bit. Does this one work well with this size phone?

And then, i was trying to figure out the wiring on the pad. It comes with two USB-C inputs. The MY has one USB-C output and then the normal USB A. How is the pad wired for full power on both sides, (and if i needed extra wires, like i had to get with the Jeda) I couldn't tell by the instructions what wires it comes with and how it's setup. Sorry for being a little dense.

Hi @alexcue! Here is the great place to ask our product questions. We also just launched online chat feature in addition to our email on our website too. So whichever works best for you. : )
Let me confirmed SE2 with the team and back to you.
There are two UBS-C ports on the back of our wireless pad, come with a splitter cable that connects these two USB-C output ports into one USB-A port. So it only takes only port to connect the Model Y. But Model Y has a USB-C port. So you need to get a USB-A female to USB-C male adapter. Attached adapter photo for your reference.
I provided the feedback to the team and see when and how we can add a USB-C splitter cable in our package without customer to buy it separately. Will keep you posted. Hope this is clear to you, let me know if there any confusions. Happy to answer!
71NBSfs+h+L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Helpful
Reactions: alexcue
Hi @alexcue! Here is the great place to ask our product questions. We also just launched online chat feature in addition to our email on our website too. So whichever works best for you. : )
Let me confirmed SE2 with the team and back to you.
There are two UBS-C ports on the back of our wireless pad, come with a splitter cable that connects these two USB-C output ports into one USB-A port. So it only takes only port to connect the Model Y. But Model Y has a USB-C port. So you need to get a USB-A female to USB-C male adapter. Attached adapter photo for your reference.
I provided the feedback to the team and see when and how we can add a USB-C splitter cable in our package without customer to buy it separately. Will keep you posted. Hope this is clear to you, let me know if there any confusions. Happy to answer! View attachment 613252

Thanks so much for the response. If you hear about the SE2 working well, I’m all over it. It’s the little woman’s phone so need to keep her happy. Fall back would be wired but doesn’t look as nice.

ordered the adapter already!

@TEMAI I am very interested in your products. Especially the Model 3/Y Wireless Charging Pad. I'm curious on why the color choices for the wireless charger, would it be possible to have options? (Not a fan of gold)
Hi @Kaitou Dark, thank you! I don't know the rationale behind the color choice from the design team... But I forwarded your feedback to the team. See what other options they can come up with. :rolleyes:

Just received the phone mount today, so it was a pretty quick delivery. Thanks again @TEMAI !

Came in some nice packaging with clear instructions. I think it looks fairly OEM. The arms that hold the phone feel a little light with some give so I’ll have to see how firm the phone sits in it on a drive. I’m really sensitive to rattles so hopefully the weight of the phone will make it sit tight enough so that there is no play in it.
8E1860F8-9C3D-4867-B2F5-3E75BF82A342.jpeg
8F478F6D-AC7D-47CB-9EB1-7CCDA1A1B21C.jpeg
B50B7289-4860-41A6-814A-E3E80608D4A4.jpeg
BCA3943B-3AB5-4A21-9D16-5168EF8A86DB.jpeg

• Love