Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What TEMAI product are you most interested in?

• Total voters

GRACKLE

Oct 28, 2020
Austin, TX
Just received the mount. Love the way it uses gravity to clamp down on the phone - easy in and out. (That's what she said.)

Mount looks great, but unfortunately I put a cover over the wood grain on the dashboard, and that messes up the fit. Just an FYI for anyone else out there considering it that covered their dash. But the company responded same day with a return label,which is great (and I can’t say the same for Jeda).

On the other hand, the wireless charging pad is awesome and I can finally charge my iPhone 12 mini vertically or horizontally with no issues, and it only uses one input to plug into the console. Not a big deal, but if I want to charge my earbud case at the same time on the other side of the pad, I’ll need to find a spacer about the size of a credit card to prop it up to charge. But overall I’m really happy with their charger and would definitely recommend it.

If you’re considering Jeda vs TEMAI for a wireless charging pad cause you have an iPhone 12 that doesn’t charge reliably on Tesla’s, TEMAI is by far the better choice for function, product support, and only using up one input in your console.

• Love
Reactions: TEMAI

The_Observer

Feb 14, 2020
Los Angeles
Just received the phone mount as a 3rd week winner, I am loving it so far.

It's very OEM looking, it blends in with the vent silver trim just as good. For people that has a cover over the OEM wood grain/white dashboards, it may not fit like other people have stated, but it works fine with my carbon fiber wrap over the dashboard piece. I like how it's not blocking the view of my driving and doesn't block as much AC vent compared to other phone mounting solutions out there.

The only bad thing I can think of with this, would be when removing the phone from the mount, it hits the windshield particularly if you have a bigger phone. It's not a problem per se, but it may annoy some people when removing the phone.

• Love

vickh

Dec 16, 2018
az
Funny how
TEMAI Model 3/Y HEPA Activated N98 Grade Carbon Air Filter

gets 72.7%. Goes to show you why Tesla needs to up their OEM filter game

• Funny

TEMAI

Former Vendor
Sep 26, 2020
San Francisco
Just received the phone mount as a 3rd week winner, I am loving it so far.

It's very OEM looking, it blends in with the vent silver trim just as good. For people that has a cover over the OEM wood grain/white dashboards, it may not fit like other people have stated, but it works fine with my carbon fiber wrap over the dashboard piece. I like how it's not blocking the view of my driving and doesn't block as much AC vent compared to other phone mounting solutions out there.

The only bad thing I can think of with this, would be when removing the phone from the mount, it hits the windshield particularly if you have a bigger phone. It's not a problem per se, but it may annoy some people when removing the phone.

Hi @The_Observer, great detailed review. To the last part, would adjust the phone mount direction can solve that? Mind to share your phone size/model? I will provide feedback to the product team.

The_Observer

Feb 14, 2020
Los Angeles
Hi @The_Observer, great detailed review. To the last part, would adjust the phone mount direction can solve that? Mind to share your phone size/model? I will provide feedback to the product team.

Yeah, adjusting the mount to landscape position would not be hitting the windshield. I have the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, so pretty much in line with alot of larger flagship devices out there. Like I said, it's not a big problem.

TEMAI

Former Vendor
Sep 26, 2020
San Francisco
Quick update for the 4th-week winner:
Got technical issues to pull up the voters' information. Will announce tomorrow if cannot resolve it tonight. Stay tuned!
Apologize for the delay.

TEMAI

Former Vendor
Sep 26, 2020
San Francisco
Congrats 4th-week winner @scooter62!

Unfortunately, we were not able to pull the user's information on the vote section this week. So we picked up the winner from the comments. Will pick up from both comments and votes once we resolve it. Sorry about that!

Only 2 weeks left for TEMAI free giveaway! ;)

scooter62

Dec 7, 2019
Tampa
Thanks TEMAI for the control panel decoration kit! Was easy to install. It took more time to remove the covering of the adhesive strips than it did to install the panels. The Matte Black panels are even less reflective than the vinyl I had on previously. So far so good. It looks like it will show fewer scratches or fingerprints than the vinyl. Thanks again!

TEMAI support

Closed
Dec 19, 2020
Bay area
Hi there, Here is the TEMAI temporary account. We solved the issues of pulling voter's information. However, accidentally turned our official TEMAI account into not able to reply message on the thread. Always learn new things. :confused:
Will announce this 5th-week lucky winner by this temporary account instead if we cannot address the issue on time.

TEMAI support

Closed
Dec 19, 2020
Bay area
Hi @Mr. Big,
Normally if the red green light blinks is:
Foreign objects that charging pad instantly recognizes:
  • Key
  • Scissors
  • Metal products
  • Coin
  • Bank card
For your case that green light blinks, it might caused by
  • Blockage by metal shells or other foreign objects
  • Using a magnetic phone case
  • Metal phone cases
  • Using phone case with a buckle
If you DM me the video of the green light blink and photo where you connected the the charging pad when it happens again would be helpful for me to identify the specific issue.
Hope this helps.

TEMAI support

Closed
Dec 19, 2020
Bay area
@Mr. Big
:confused::confused:Oops My bad! Got corrected by team member.... :oops:Need to correct this. Green light blinks means the pad is charing the device. So it's normal. Only red light blinks means pad recognizes foreign objects. Sorry for the confusion.:oops:

TEMAI support

Closed
Dec 19, 2020
Bay area
[Announced the 5th week lucky winner by TEMAI temporary account]

We picked the lucky winner from the voters this week to compensate the opportunity from last week.
Congrats 5th-week winner @RayK!

Only 1 week left for TEMAI free giveaway.

Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday season. :D

TEMAI support

Closed
Dec 19, 2020
Bay area
After 6 weeks free giveaway, the last free giveaway comes with the holiday atmosphere.

Congrats @zerb012345!

Thanks everyone's participated our free giveaway campaign, warm discussions and questions about our products. We sincerely appreciate everyone's feedback and suggestion, will continue to improve and launch new products.

Stay tuned! :)
Wish everyone a wonderful holiday and new year.

Reactions: zerb012345

alset-kcalb

Jul 16, 2021
USA
@TEMAI @TEMAI support

I got you air filters. The arrow on the box states the carbin/mineral side should be facing the inflow and the white filter should be facing the inside of the car. Is this correct? It looks like other brands position their filters in the opposite orientation - charcoal facing inside of car and white filter towards airflow.

Your website also says cahrcoal is facing outside/white filter inside.

Thanks!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC