Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor TEMAI Model 3 accessories. Free giveaways and upcoming products! [2021]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems I am in a constant state of discovery with my new Tesla. Discovering the TEMAI products was today's welcome surprise. Not sure if you folk are still doing giveaways (saw an August 2020 date), but if you are... wonderful! Not picky about anything free, but being the geek that I am, the hub really caught my eye!

Honestly, everything that I have been thinking, "oh it would be nice if someone made this..." and you guys seem to be making it already.

For example, some of those super hot days recently, the Sun was making my head hot (inside the car), and I just noticed that you guys have a shade coming out in September! I still have to budget purchases and all, but it looks like you guys are going to be getting a portion of my wallet going forward. Glad to see all your product offerings! You have exactly the things I need!

• Love
Reactions: TEMAI
Loving the build quality on this, feels solid and looks like a factory accessory. Chose this spot on the dash for now but will explore other spots as it's "flexible" as the name suggests.
1E09A2F4-2D9B-499A-9FF2-6D37DF498534.jpeg

Updated on Aug 18:
2021 Model 3 Glass Roof Sunshades is available now!

Those are SHARP looking. Way better looking than any of the ones I have seen on Amazon.

Updated on Aug 18:
2021 Model 3 Glass Roof Sunshades is available now!
Do you plan on making these for pre 2021 model 3s? They look pretty nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.