Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor TEMAI Model 3 accessories. Free giveaways and upcoming products!

GreenHokie

Sep 26, 2019
central Virginia
Thanks! Never won anything before, so super excited!

I’ll be sure to write a short review of the TEMAI charging pad, in case anyone is interested in how it performs. I’ve owned/used both Jeda and Taptes pads, and both of these cause my (previous) iPhone8 and (current) iPhone 12 to get really hot, even when the phones were almost fully charged when placed on those charging pads. I tried every position and orientation on those pads... still the same result, a very hot phone. By contrast, my iPhones never get hot on any of the other charging pads in my house. So, I chalk it up to just poor internal coil design and/or placement on the Jeda and Taptes pads.

Last edited:

Zinzan

May 25, 2021
ATL
I saw a YT video of that Model 3 Gravity Phone mount, and wanted one. Then I found out they don’t yet fit my 2021 M3. Would love to win one of those, even if I have to wait ‘til September to collect it.

• Love
Reactions: TEMAI

lasdj

Apr 16, 2018
Los Angeles
I'm in for the wireless charging pad. Your stuff are great, referred a bunch of my friends last year to your products and they were super pleased with the quality.

• Love
Reactions: TEMAI

TEMAI

Former Vendor
Sep 26, 2020
San Francisco
When will you have the filters back in stock for the Canadian website?
Hi there, we are waiting for the warehouse restriction lift. We don't have a specific timeline on this. Once the restriction is lifted, we will expedite the process to replenish inventory with new products to the local warehouse in Canada. Hope it will come soon!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC