Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor TEMAI Model 3 accessories. Free giveaways and upcoming products!

TEMAI

Former Vendor
Sep 26, 2020
San Francisco
Updated on Aug 16:
2021 Gravity Phone Mount is available now! 😄
We will refund all shipping fee if you encountered at checkout. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: megansblonde

chufleco

May 27, 2017
New York
I really love the TEMAI USB-C charging cables .. it's a nice match to my model 3. It is great for road trips when both my daughter want to charge their tablets. Keep up the great products. When it's time to change my filters I am definitely going with TEMAI filters.

• Love
Reactions: TEMAI

ODWms

Mar 15, 2021
Tampa Bay Florida
LOVING the electric phone mount!!

Automatically opens and closes to the touch upon mounting/removing the phone. Looks like original equipment. It’s futuristic appearance, and movements fit in perfectly with the Model 3‘s space age interior.

597DD801-734F-444C-8C50-80C858316BE8.jpeg

Thanks again to Luke, from TEMAI. Much appreciated!!

TEMAI

Former Vendor
Sep 26, 2020
San Francisco
Updated on Aug 18:
2021 Model 3 Glass Roof Sunshades is available now!

Timdoggg85

Jun 17, 2021
Miami, Florida
LOVING the electric phone mount!!

Automatically opens and closes to the touch upon mounting/removing the phone. Looks like original equipment. It’s futuristic appearance, and movements fit in perfectly with the Model 3‘s space age interior.

View attachment 698170

Thanks again to Luke, from TEMAI. Much appreciated!!
Yea i must admit, that version looks pretty nice, has a factory look to it. I opted for the flexible electric mount, will update this thread when it arrives.

• Love
Reactions: TEMAI

megansblonde

Jul 6, 2021
Central California
Updated on Aug 18:
2021 Model 3 Glass Roof Sunshades is available now!
Why don't you just take all my money already lol

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC