Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor TEMAI Model 3 accessories. Free giveaways and upcoming products! [2021]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated on Aug 16:
2021 Gravity Phone Mount is available now! 😄
We will refund all shipping fee if you encountered at checkout. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: megansblonde
I really love the TEMAI USB-C charging cables .. it's a nice match to my model 3. It is great for road trips when both my daughter want to charge their tablets. Keep up the great products. When it's time to change my filters I am definitely going with TEMAI filters.

• Love
Reactions: TEMAI
LOVING the electric phone mount!!

Automatically opens and closes to the touch upon mounting/removing the phone. Looks like original equipment. It’s futuristic appearance, and movements fit in perfectly with the Model 3‘s space age interior.

597DD801-734F-444C-8C50-80C858316BE8.jpeg

Thanks again to Luke, from TEMAI. Much appreciated!!

Updated on Aug 18:
2021 Model 3 Glass Roof Sunshades is available now!

LOVING the electric phone mount!!

Automatically opens and closes to the touch upon mounting/removing the phone. Looks like original equipment. It’s futuristic appearance, and movements fit in perfectly with the Model 3‘s space age interior.

View attachment 698170

Thanks again to Luke, from TEMAI. Much appreciated!!
Yea i must admit, that version looks pretty nice, has a factory look to it. I opted for the flexible electric mount, will update this thread when it arrives.

• Love
Reactions: TEMAI
Updated on Aug 18:
2021 Model 3 Glass Roof Sunshades is available now!
Why don't you just take all my money already lol

Status
Not open for further replies.