Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor TEMAI Model 3 accessories. Free giveaways and upcoming products!

digitaldart

Jun 26, 2021
Orange, VA
Seems I am in a constant state of discovery with my new Tesla. Discovering the TEMAI products was today's welcome surprise. Not sure if you folk are still doing giveaways (saw an August 2020 date), but if you are... wonderful! Not picky about anything free, but being the geek that I am, the hub really caught my eye!

Honestly, everything that I have been thinking, "oh it would be nice if someone made this..." and you guys seem to be making it already.

For example, some of those super hot days recently, the Sun was making my head hot (inside the car), and I just noticed that you guys have a shade coming out in September! I still have to budget purchases and all, but it looks like you guys are going to be getting a portion of my wallet going forward. Glad to see all your product offerings! You have exactly the things I need!

• Love
Reactions: TEMAI

ODWms

Mar 15, 2021
Tampa Bay Florida
Yeah, the sunshade for pre-facelift models will be a shoo-in for me when it’s available. I already have one o bought from Amazon, but it’s black. Grey sunshade matching the original ceiling color makes it a must!

Reactions: digitaldart

TEMAI

Former Vendor
Sep 26, 2020
San Francisco
@TEMAI Hello! Are you guys releasing the flexible phone mount for Canadian customer? I see that the item is only available in the US site.
Hi JTan24! We just restocked and launched products on our Canada site. The flexible phone mount does not available at the moment in Canada. But we can make a case for it. I DMed for how we can proceed it! : )

Timdoggg85

Jun 17, 2021
Miami, Florida
Loving the build quality on this, feels solid and looks like a factory accessory. Chose this spot on the dash for now but will explore other spots as it's "flexible" as the name suggests.
1E09A2F4-2D9B-499A-9FF2-6D37DF498534.jpeg

HollywoodSX

Jul 31, 2021
Florida
Updated on Aug 18:
2021 Model 3 Glass Roof Sunshades is available now!

Those are SHARP looking. Way better looking than any of the ones I have seen on Amazon.

sa012

Nov 7, 2019
Central CT
Updated on Aug 18:
2021 Model 3 Glass Roof Sunshades is available now!
Do you plan on making these for pre 2021 model 3s? They look pretty nice.

rpiotro

Aug 18, 2021
42°57'34"N 88°3'35" W
I just received the M3 sunshades yesterday. Very pleased. Just one thing. It comes with some clips that the instructions say are optional. I don't see how you could get it to stay up without them. With the clips they go on and off quickly and easily. Very good fit.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC