Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor TEMAI Model Y accessories. Free giveaways and upcoming products!

Trip McNealy

Jun 21, 2021
New Jersey
Superb looking products. I might have to pick up the refresh console wrap in Wood while I wait for delivery. I hope you continue to make revisions/new products for this year's Model Y.

• Love
Reactions: TEMAI

RichardKJ

May 30, 2014
Palo Alto, CA USA
Hi Flybuddy, we will launch the new gravity phone mount for the refresh air vent in September.
If you have the pre-refresh air vent, might be worth considering the electric phone mount and the Flexible phone mount. 😬

Are you saying that you won’t have the gravity mount for the pre-refresh air vent again?

coleman567

Nov 25, 2020
Houston
I purchased the center console mat black wrap and one of the panels are already peeling off less than 24 hours after attaching. Such a shame because I really like the way it looks. Will reach out to Temai this weekend.

TEMAI

Former Vendor
Sep 26, 2020
San Francisco
I purchased the center console mat black wrap and one of the panels are already peeling off less than 24 hours after attaching. Such a shame because I really like the way it looks. Will reach out to Temai this weekend.
Hi coleman567, apologized for the huge inconvenience. This definitely not what we expected. We received your message and I just send you a new order of the center console cover. Feel free to reach out to us if there are issues with the new order. So sorry about that!

• Love
Reactions: coleman567

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC