Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Temecula to Big Bear Lake [Feedback on charging options]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In case you guys have been thinking about doing this trip and worried about the charging. I camped at the PineKnot campground for two nights and was worried about my EV charging since there's no supercharger in Big Bear. I have the dual motor model 3 and I was completely fine rent camping for a weekend. I charged full at the supercharging in Highland before going up the hill on the 330. I was able to drive around the city and by the end of my camping trip I was still perfectly fine. Coming down the hill takes no mileage as a matter in fact I actually gained about 30-35 Kw. In case you did need charging the Remax realty located in the village does have Tesla chargers from 9-5 Pm you just need to check in their office. Posting this thread because i was worried about taking my Tesla up there but just an fyi. You'll be fine 👍🏽

In case you guys have been thinking about doing this trip and worried about the charging. I camped at the PineKnot campground for two nights and was worried about my EV charging since there's no supercharger in Big Bear. I have the dual motor model 3 and I was completely fine rent camping for a weekend. I charged full at the supercharging in Highland before going up the hill on the 330. I was able to drive around the city and by the end of my camping trip I was still perfectly fine. Coming down the hill takes no mileage as a matter in fact I actually gained about 30-35 Kw. In case you did need charging the Remax realty located in the village does have Tesla chargers from 9-5 Pm you just need to check in their office. Posting this thread because i was worried about taking my Tesla up there but just an fyi. You'll be fine 👍🏽
A big bear supercharger is currently the #1 requested charger in the world.
Please vote to keep it in the #1 spot.

I added 2 more specific location requests in big bear for the next voting cycle at these locations. Maybe if more people add these spots manually this will increase the chance further of getting a charger installed here.
42170 Big Bear Blvd, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
630 Knickerbocker Rd, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315