Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tennessee Tesla Owners??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all!

I run the East TN Clean Fuels Coalition and one of the primary alt fuels we work on is EVs. We have worked with the EV Project and with other partners directly to site EVSE across the region and the get fleets adopting EVs as appropriate vehicles in their fleets.

Our coalition is now (August 2013) managing a state-wide National Plug In Day conference call to help those across the state with their events, and that includes working to locate Tesla drivers that might want to participate in local NPID (or other EV-related) events! As of today, 8/28/13, there are NPID events planned in Memphis, Nashville, Chattanooga, Maryville, Knoxville, Univ. of TN @ Knoxville, Kingsport and Johnson City. :biggrin:

I'd like to ask any Tesla owners in Tennessee that would like to help local efforts to promote EVs to speak up here and let us know! I will help direct your information to the appropriate area NPID leader or Clean Cities coalition leader (there are Clean Cities coalitions that cover East, Middle and West TN). Please ask any questions you have but we are looking for Tesla owners - and I am especially looking for central East TN Tesla owners as we know of none right now!

Thanks - Jonathan Overly, jonathan('at')etcleanfuels.org, 865-974-3625