Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tennessee Tesla Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was thinking that would be fun to go to but I'd have to leave at 2 AM CDT to arrive before 8 AM EDT. 230 miles out with a layover at the Chattanooga SC. Doesn't seem worth spending the night. Especially after a planned day of dirt biking on Saturday.

Tesla was well represented at Cars and Coffee at West Town Mall in Knoxville. But our 7 EVs were a very small part of the 2000 or so cars.
image.jpeg

Reactions: Att1cus and ModelZ
Just wanted to throw this out there...

I just had a 14-50 outlet installed at my house...If you all need an electrician, I totally recommend Barbre's A/C & Heating. It's literally Kevin and his son (didn't get his name). They are absolutely fantastic and totally reasonable on price (Son's a total car nerd too...totally geeked out at my S85).

It was $700+tax for a new panel, 14-50 box and he had to wire the new outlet from the panel completely across my house, in the crawlspace. They were in and out in less than an hour.

Shoot me a PM for their number if you ever need it.

As you can see from my post count I lurk more than post but over the past 2+ years I have gotten to know a lot of owners and wannabees. We sort of came together last year with the possible license denial for the Service Center and Sales Office and I frequently see some of the same folks on various threads. I visit the site daily, am an owner, TSLA investor and plan 2 M3 reservations. Are we at a point where we could do something like Florida (on a much smaller scale) and have a sticky site for Tennessee Tesla? I would be happy to coordinate this as I am mostly retired and have done this type thing in the past. Can we guage the interest? Chipper? Todd? David? dhanson865? One celebrity unamed? If you don't want to be identified PM me. BillB
Count me in.

Quick question for Tennessee brethren... Have any of you installed Solar at home? I'm interested, but SolarCity is not in Tennessee so I'm interested if any of you have had experience with another provider, and also I'd love help navigating the programs and subsidies

Quick question for Tennessee brethren... Have any of you installed Solar at home? I'm interested, but SolarCity is not in Tennessee so I'm interested if any of you have had experience with another provider, and also I'd love help navigating the programs and subsidies
We have solar here in NE Tennessee. LightWave did our install and no complaints. Depending upon the year we generate 90-100% of our needs including two plug in cars

Reactions: ModelZ
So the next Cars and Coffee is Sunday July 10th. I think we need to try and get as many people together and out there again. We really need someone with an X as well to go. Would completely take over the show. I'll be there again. Of course the sig red is no more and I'll have my new refreshed blue 90D. Picking it up this Thursday in Nashville.