Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tennessee Tesla Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As you can see from my post count I lurk more than post but over the past 2+ years I have gotten to know a lot of owners and wannabees. We sort of came together last year with the possible license denial for the Service Center and Sales Office and I frequently see some of the same folks on various threads. I visit the site daily, am an owner, TSLA investor and plan 2 M3 reservations. Are we at a point where we could do something like Florida (on a much smaller scale) and have a sticky site for Tennessee Tesla? I would be happy to coordinate this as I am mostly retired and have done this type thing in the past. Can we guage the interest? Chipper? Todd? David? dhanson865? One celebrity unamed? If you don't want to be identified PM me. BillB

Thank you CSFTN. I am so sorry you have a charging desert out there. I had an interesting trip to Jackson in early 15 stayed near the Casey Jones attraction and charged overnight. Went back home in a blinding snowstorm and basically followed a big rig. Averaged 285 wh/m at about 65. I'll try to keep track of interest in a thread. If we can get 15 or so I think it might be a start. Billb

As you can see from my post count I lurk more than post but over the past 2+ years I have gotten to know a lot of owners and wannabees. We sort of came together last year with the possible license denial for the Service Center and Sales Office and I frequently see some of the same folks on various threads. I visit the site daily, am an owner, TSLA investor and plan 2 M3 reservations. Are we at a point where we could do something like Florida (on a much smaller scale) and have a sticky site for Tennessee Tesla? I would be happy to coordinate this as I am mostly retired and have done this type thing in the past. Can we guage the interest? Chipper? Todd? David? dhanson865? One celebrity unamed? If you don't want to be identified PM me. BillB

I am in. You can include me.

Hey Bobby served some time in Knoxville at UTK. Just kidding for our Bama friend above. I can understand his interest in a Tennessee thread! Thanks for joining in. Are any of you planning an M3 reservation? I'm thinking about two by 2018 my S will be 5 years old and I seriously want autopilot.

Great. Thanks to all so far. Ebony Star what part of Tn if you dont mind me asking. Any info you all do not want on the site PM me. I hope this link turns into a local (TN) info sharing site. Keep checking in to keep the thread up. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Spray. I go to Lynville each year to buy beef locally. Grat part of the state.

- - - Updated - - -

EMDOC I am so jealous of your Sig P85 red. I love my P85 but I feel like tech is passing me by.

Just a couple of quick thoughts for TN. It looks like the SC build out for Memphis will be I-40 to Little Rock then I-30. This is in line with opening up Dallas. I think Tesla has concentrated on Atlanta and Dallas and the I-95 corridor. Atlanta also needs a route to St Louis. I suspect a SC north of Nashville and in Paducah. Also one west of Nashville in the Jackson area . The Nashville SC at the Service Center is not part of the overall planning IMO it was just property that was available. I dont have much hope for I-65 from the south in the near future. Chatt. and Knox. were the beneficiaries of building out I-75 out of Atlanta. There is every possibility that SCs will be built in TN at several location and no one will know. Lets keep our eyes out.