Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tennessee Waiting Room

lurgid

Mar 29, 2021
Spring Hill, TN
EDD updated to two week window, today, after the app/site update. However, with BBB passing the House now, not sure what to do. That's a lot of extra money in my pocket if it comes back from the Senate somewhat similar.

Cyberdelia

Oct 11, 2021
Nashville
EDD updated to two week window, today, after the app/site update. However, with BBB passing the House now, not sure what to do. That's a lot of extra money in my pocket if it comes back from the Senate somewhat similar.
I'd probably just take delivery. I bought my MY in October, and the price has gone up $4k since then. The BBB tax credit is what, like $8k? If you change your delivery or delay it, will your price change to the current (higher) price? I'm sure between now and Jan 1 Tesla will jack the prices up even more, so whatever you get back on your taxes will almost be a wash since you locked in the lower price a couple months ago.

lurgid

Mar 29, 2021
Spring Hill, TN
I'd probably just take delivery. I bought my MY in October, and the price has gone up $4k since then. The BBB tax credit is what, like $8k? If you change your delivery or delay it, will your price change to the current (higher) price? I'm sure between now and Jan 1 Tesla will jack the prices up even more, so whatever you get back on your taxes will almost be a wash since you locked in the lower price a couple months ago.
I thought you can generally do just like a 30 day hold? As long as I don't change the configuration, I don't think the price should change... /shrug That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Reactions: Cyberdelia

RubyRedLRMY

Oct 13, 2021
Nashville
Took delivery yesterday in Nashville, asked the SA about the missing USB ports, she said that there was a batch of of MY's (don't know how many) that are missing ports, but that it is an easy fix. She said they they would be getting delivery of some of those in the coming week or so. Mine was great, everything was there, car looked in perfect condition. I did get my 2021 vin the same day folks started getting 2022 vin's.

Attachments

• IMG_4275.JPG
    IMG_4275.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 8

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC