Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tennessee Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Making another waiting room of one. This is mainly to give me something to do while I wait till October? to take delivery.

MY Black on Black 19" Hitch - Ordered 7/20 and finished all start work on the 22nd with estimated delivery in October but that EDD went away last week and has not come back.

A tip for all of yall who have a long wait. The wait was really bugging me but I've convinced myself that it is a good thing because it allows me to save more money and get rid of some things around the house to help pay for the car. I've currently got a loan but with an excellent trade in on my Hyundai and another car I just sold to Carvana I'm hoping to be able to save enough to pay it off on delivery!

Hope to see some more TN people in here soon.

Nashville here! I ordered on 7/23 - MYLR 5 19 blue. I’m looking at Nov for delivery but my SA said could be as early as oct (I’m not holding my breath hahahaah). I have no official delivery date yet.
Hey welcome! Sounds like its a crapshoot on delivery dates according to other forums but maybe here in Tennessee they will hook us up with some deliveries before too long.

Nashville here - Ordered MYLR Grey on 5/15 and was assigned a VIN yesterday with an estimated arrival date of 8/18. I did change the design from black to white leather in early june which I'm assuming delayed the delivery further. Hoping it takes less than 2 weeks to arrive to TN from the factory.

Finally went from October to a specific range date. Oct 20 - Nov 9

Attachments

• AE8B364F-48A8-44A7-B9BA-71EF60E64224.jpeg
    AE8B364F-48A8-44A7-B9BA-71EF60E64224.jpeg
    298.7 KB · Views: 93
Originally orderd a MYLR and switched to MYP. I am located in Knoxville, TN, here is the EDD's thus far for me.

EDD Timeline:
7/27: Placed MYSR Order
7/27: October
7/28: November
8/1 - 8/5: December
8/5: Changed Order to Performance
8/5: 6-8 Weeks
8/7: August 20 - September 4
8/8: 6-8 Weeks
8/9: August 21 - September 10
8/10: August 24 - September 11
8/11: August 25 - September 10

Nashville here - Ordered MYLR Grey on 5/15 and was assigned a VIN yesterday with an estimated arrival date of 8/18. I did change the design from black to white leather in early june which I'm assuming delayed the delivery further. Hoping it takes less than 2 weeks to arrive to TN from the factory.
Did you get your car within that two week time frame? Congrats