Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tennessee Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! The red is a beautiful color. Hopefully they arrive sooner.
You two are going to love the MYP. I’ve had mine for a month. 2500 miles strong. Loving it!

Attachments

• E5D1B82F-F0E0-444A-B5EA-47656EB2818B.jpeg
    E5D1B82F-F0E0-444A-B5EA-47656EB2818B.jpeg
    366.4 KB · Views: 85
I canceled my MYP order, and purchased a red long range with tow package from inventory. Took delivery today. Absolutely fantastic vehicle, and the staff at the Brentwood showroom are top notch. I’ve purchased many vehicles over the years, and this was my best experience by far.

There are a few very small panel alignment issues to take care of, but the vehicle is mint otherwise.

I canceled my MYP order, and purchased a red long range with tow package from inventory. Took delivery today. Absolutely fantastic vehicle, and the staff at the Brentwood showroom are top notch. I’ve purchased many vehicles over the years, and this was my best experience by far.

There are a few very small panel alignment issues to take care of, but the vehicle is mint otherwise.
Grats! I've not even tried refreshing what might be available in inventory.

Nope, I got Xpel 20% on the front passenger and driver windows. 70% on the rear side windows and windshield and 20% on the back hatch window.

OK. That looked a little darker than the legal 35% here in TN. I did get a tint ticket once before, and removing the tint was a pain in the butt, but I want to get at least as dark as possible for here and that looked great.

Reactions: Cyberdelia
Grats! I've not even tried refreshing what might be available in inventory.

OK. That looked a little darker than the legal 35% here in TN. I did get a tint ticket once before, and removing the tint was a pain in the butt, but I want to get at least as dark as possible for here and that looked great.
I actually used the Discord bot that someone set up. It checks inventory real time it seems like. They move very quickly but I lucked out and was able to reserve one - it seems like a few pop up each day. Invite link below if interested.

When were ya'll able to "Review Agreements"? Not until after you got your VIN? My EDD has been sitting just like pretty much since I ordered and completed profile.
I've got my delivery date, got the text message to schedule delivery appointment on Monday 11/8, set for 11/18. I'm still not able to Review the Agreements. This is what it says... I'll probably pay remaining balance this evening, but I still don't think i'll be able to see the agreements.
"Review Agreements
Your agreements will be available for your review within 24 hours of your delivery appointment"

Reactions: Cyberdelia
When were ya'll able to "Review Agreements"? Not until after you got your VIN? My EDD has been sitting just like pretty much since I ordered and completed profile.
View attachment 731826
I had everything squared away in my account several days prior to my scheduled delivery, final payment submitted, etc. My agreements were available for review around an hour before delivery. When I got to the delivery center they also had some hard copies for me to sign.

Reactions: RubyRedLRMY