Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Terrible customer service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wall charger went out, it has been 2 weeks and 5 phone calls and still no resolution they are supposed to send a replacement but as of today it is on back order and they are not even giving me free charging, every time i call they say we will call back in 2-3 days but they never call back
I have a cyber truck and a model S on order and am thinking of canceling them
Terrible customer service

Reactions: stcptl
There are elements of Tesla (the fine paintbrush…like in this) where sometime, they can be really challenging, as that non responsive thing is absolutely infuriating. When you use the Big Paint brush though…(meaning the products themselves), in my opinion, this is where Tesla is exceptional and for me, takes the edge at least a bit of the reasonable frustration you are experiencing. While I’d say stick with it in so far as squeaky wheel generally does get the grease, I’d personally advocate for your not throwing baby out with bath water. We have a tesla Solar and Powerwall and have had multiple Tesla vehicles and just took delivery of a refreshed S and I DO have to say, bar none, most amazing, best car and Tesla ever. We’ve a Mod Y and it’s great but this car is in a league into itself in a sea of ways that are just…better. Wishing you well in resolve and hoping Tesla sees these sorts of holes they needlessly impact otherwise contented folks like you….as that’s in everyones’ best interest, including Tesla’s

Reactions: roblab
Tesla service and customer service is the absolute worst. No phone calls or emails on updates for parts. It is extremely frustrating. I am also considering cancelling my CT reservation and selling my Tesla and buying a different luxury car. The car at times is great but other luxury manufacturers are making an equally great product and offering service that is 1000 times better than Tesla.

Tesla service and customer service is the absolute worst. No phone calls or emails on updates for parts. It is extremely frustrating. I am also considering cancelling my CT reservation and selling my Tesla and buying a different luxury car. The car at times is great but other luxury manufacturers are making an equally great product and offering service that is 1000 times better than Tesla.
I think it really depends on the specific service center and sales advisor. In my case I’ve been very lucky. My service center in Dedham MA has been outstanding. They have bent over backwards on many instances to help me. My sales advisor same. He’s been with Tesla for over 6 years. Always gets back to me. The only days he doesn’t are his days off and he always gets back to me when he’s back in the office. Sorry that’s not the case with you.

I think it really depends on the specific service center and sales advisor. In my case I’ve been very lucky. My service center in Dedham MA has been outstanding. They have bent over backwards on many instances to help me. My sales advisor same. He’s been with Tesla for over 6 years. Always gets back to me. The only days he doesn’t are his days off and he always gets back to me when he’s back in the office. Sorry that’s not the case with you.
It sounds like your one of the lucky few. Good for you.

My delivery date is in a week and was supposed to be at a delivery center about 10 miles away. I was notified that due to logistical issues the new delivery location is two hours away. I complained and said it’s ridiculous to make a buyer drive that far. They have refused to offer any incentive and refused to offer home delivery or any closer delivery location. Additionally, when I called back and told them this is unacceptable and I would like my deposit back the representative refused. I am just upset - how do you start a relationship with a company that treats its customers like this?

• Informative
Reactions: j6Lpi429@3j
Thats unforgiveable. Its truly worrying as an investor that customers are being treated this badly. Tesla sell every car they make...for now, but they are destroying their reputation with this lack of basic customer service.