Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Terrible experience at the Bellevue Square store today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had been wanting to test drive the M3 Performance for the past month (considering it as a replacement for my P90DL) and had filled out the test drive request on the website a couple of times, but nobody ever responded. I know lots of people are likely also trying to get test drives, so that's somewhat understandable. So, last week I called the Bellevue Square store directly and scheduled an appointment for today at 1 PM. I received the confirmation email and a phone call yesterday, and both requested I arrive 15 minutes early. Easy enough.

I arrived at 12:40. A rep immediately said he would get me checked in and disappeared to the back of the store. At 1:15 (35 minutes later), and after not seeing any other employees, I walked out at 1:15 quite frustrated.

I did try calling the store twice. Nobody answered.

The store manager called me as did Tesla Corporate after I sent an email to ownership. The manager apologized, and corporate said they had 5 people on staff at the store at the time but didn't understand why nobody was on the floor as no test drives were being done at the time by anyone else.

I had been wanting to test drive the M3 Performance for the past month (considering it as a replacement for my P90DL) and had filled out the test drive request on the website a couple of times, but nobody ever responded. I know lots of people are likely also trying to get test drives, so that's somewhat understandable. So, last week I called the Bellevue Square store directly and scheduled an appointment for today at 1 PM. I received the confirmation email and a phone call yesterday, and both requested I arrive 15 minutes early. Easy enough.

I arrived at 12:40. A rep immediately said he would get me checked in and disappeared to the back of the store. At 1:15 (35 minutes later), and after not seeing any other employees, I walked out at 1:15 quite frustrated.

I did try calling the store twice. Nobody answered.

That seems super odd. There’s always been 2+ staff on the floor when I’ve gone there and my test drive went on without a hitch about 3 weeks ago.

I rescheduled for the Seattle store. Hopefully I can find parking there on a weekday....
I stopped by a week ago when I was in the area to see the P3 and was talked into a test drive. I resisted as best I could, but they wore me down.
4949B6F7-9858-4E70-9D0D-8DB01614DAAD.png

I liked it, but not enough to give up my S85D.