Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesal App Notifications Gone!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys!

I have tried everything you could possibly imagine. Formatted the mobile, uninstalled/reinstalled the app plenty of times, restarted the car, disabled/reenabled mobile car access, ..... etc!

How to solve this problem? I am not getting any notifications from the app 😣

Any advice? Is this a general problem? Can this be reported for service to the Tesla SC?!

Thanks

Reactions: Wol747
Unsure whether you have iPhone or Android (or if they're even different), but on iPhone you can go into the Tesla app, click on your picture/profile in the top right, then settings, and Notifications to make sure it's set correctly.

Hi guys!

I have tried everything you could possibly imagine. Formatted the mobile, uninstalled/reinstalled the app plenty of times, restarted the car, disabled/reenabled mobile car access, ..... etc!

How to solve this problem? I am not getting any notifications from the app 😣

Any advice? Is this a general problem? Can this be reported for service to the Tesla SC?!

Thanks
Same here - no notification of updates. SOMETIMES (!) it does notify that an update has completed! All phone settings good.

Same here - no notification of updates. SOMETIMES (!) it does notify that an update has completed! All phone settings good.
The OP seems to be saying that they aren’t getting any notifications. Missing software update notifications is a different issue that others (including me) have experienced. I have been getting the update available notifications lately, so maybe that’s fixed (app version 4.7.1 on iOS).

I've been having this problem too. Just went into Settings/Notifications in the Tesla app and saw that for some reason, I had 0 selected vehicles. Clicked on the "0" next to vehicles, then enabled notifications for my MS. I'm hoping this will solve the problem!

1649911202413.png

Reactions: DerbyDave