Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesal.com page being updated?

RayK

Apr 5, 2016
San Jose, CA
If there's a "/null_" string in the site's URL, then make sure that you set the locale correctly. That's usually found under the triple-line icon at the upper right of the page.

edit: I went to all four Order pages for the vehicles and no problems here. Where exactly are you getting the 404 page?

• Informative
Reactions: lUtriaNt

MarsOrBust

Sep 25, 2020
Kepler-22b
oops.png

RayK

Apr 5, 2016
San Jose, CA
Local is just fine and it does it on my mobile devices also.
It pops up when I select the "Order Now"
So, just to be clear, please post the URL (site address in your browser) you get after you click on the Order Now button. This is what I get:

Design Your Model 3 | Tesla (forum may turn it into a link in red text but we can still see the address if you hover over it)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC