Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TesFlix.net

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Been pretty excited to finally get my M3 SR+ so went ahead and created my own Web App portal (I know there's a few of these available now, but I had some time to kill :p) Please check it out at TesFlix.net and let me know if you spot any bugs/issues or if I've missed any channels.

Focussed on UK channels for the time being (with a few US/Canada ones too) but hoping to add other regions in the future if people request them

Enjoy!

Hi - for some reason my Netflix account thinks it’s in the Netherlands. I’ve just collected my model 3 which was built in China and I’m based in the UK. Can anyone please advise on why this would happen as I can’t use this link which looks fantastic as the system thinks I’m outside of the UK

Hi - for some reason my Netflix account thinks it’s in the Netherlands. I’ve just collected my model 3 which was built in China and I’m based in the UK. Can anyone please advise on why this would happen as I can’t use this link which looks fantastic as the system thinks I’m outside of the UK
I believe it's because of the sim card that Tesla use in the cars. The only way around it from what I've read is to connect to Wifi either via your house (or someone else's) or use the hotspot on your phone (which will obviously use your data).

Reactions: Sunderland boy

I had the same issue - the workaround is to log into Plex.Tv with your Google Account *when* you are connected to your home Wifi... once logged in, it should automatically log you into YouTube etc and also sets the region for certain streaming services to the UK.

iPlayer and a few others, however, will *only* work when connected to WiFi or your personal hotspot - doesn't seem to be a way around that, unfortunately.

I had the same issue - the workaround is to log into Plex.Tv with your Google Account *when* you are connected to your home Wifi... once logged in, it should automatically log you into YouTube etc and also sets the region for certain streaming services to the UK.

iPlayer and a few others, however, will *only* work when connected to WiFi or your personal hotspot - doesn't seem to be a way around that, unfortunately.
The only way is to lobby Tesla repeatedly for a UK based eSIM. It can be done. We just have to make enough fuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.