Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla’s FSD Beta 10.3 Coming This Friday 10-22-2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone else getting "cruise control" and autopilot unavailable after the 10.3 update?
I tried it out just now and after about half an hour, I could not engage Autopilot with FSD enabled. When I turned FSD off to go back to the way it used to be, it would allow me to engage Autopilot, but it would ask me to take control after only a few seconds up to about 1/2 a minute with some loud beeps and the red steering wheel. We'll see if it's feeling better in the morning. If not, I might do a camera calibration. Already parked and rebooted. Can't think of anything else to try to get me re-enabled. If anybody has other ideas of what to try, let me know.

I tried it out just now and after about half an hour, I could not engage Autopilot with FSD enabled. When I turned FSD off to go back to the way it used to be, it would allow me to engage Autopilot, but it would ask me to take control after only a few seconds up to about 1/2 a minute with some loud beeps and the red steering wheel. We'll see if it's feeling better in the morning. If not, I might do a camera calibration. Already parked and rebooted. Can't think of anything else to try to get me re-enabled. If anybody has other ideas of what to try, let me know.
Been seeing on Twitter that letting the car sit for awhile may resolve. No real firm wait period established from what I've read. Some have said 30 mintes to an hour, some wait longer. From what I've read it seems previous FSD Beta users have also had the issue.

Did the wide screen for driving visualizations go away in this build? Only getting the standard size screen? Unless I’m doing something wrong
Viewing the Music bar returns the display to the standard size. It’s not “wrong” just controllable. No music bar, larger FSD screen. With music bar (shrunk to just titles) you get a larger GPS screen…

65055AA5-214E-411E-9D1B-44AEB97CDE95.jpeg

Here are the 10.3 release notes. Can’t wait to try!

Download at your risk this is 100% undrivable
I have MYP 2021, city drive seemed to work, once on highway it would disengage with hands on wheel and eyes on road with zero warning. Several repeats trying to activate autopilot and even just basic cruise exact same thing. Drive was at night on controlled access road. Didn’t matter if cars were around or not.

Last edited:
First drive…

Early a.m. home to hospital after receiving fsd 10.3 overnight in my MX. Overall pretty blown away. Handled the 4 mile city drive admirably including a blind hill with a curve that I would have bet money against.

It failed to signal one semi-soft (45 degree) right turn and swerved/braked to save me from an aggressive looking leaf bag on the curb but pretty amazing.

A little speed aggressive for my taste this early on, so adjusting my offset down.

After a total of almost 5 years in Tesla’s…this was a super exciting morning for me.