Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla’s FSD Beta 10.3 Coming This Friday 10-22-2021

sjansa

Nov 2, 2018
Utah
579D9BB0-402A-42C0-B1E2-775CDA354BFA.jpeg
This is interesting. I have not gotten the email, and also have not requested an update. Just looked in my App and it seems I’m downloading an update.
99.149 as of this afternoon.

Reactions: T-Racer

shadow21

Oct 1, 2018
Seattle
99 Safety Score (No cheating), got the email and almost finished with the installation!

I was supposed to trade in my Model 3 for a Model Y next week, but I’m honestly considering cancelling since who knows how long it will take to get the beta on the new car

• Funny
Reactions: tdiggity

T.P. Roll

Oct 23, 2021
Seattle
If you don’t get the email post again because there’s info on how to report issues.
Thanks for the confirmation. Download complete. Install almost complete. An hour in, and still no email. Would love the info for reporting issues. Genuinely interested in helping make this better for everyone. Submit bug reports pretty often since getting the car a year ago.

Reactions: Krock65

cadreeeem

Oct 22, 2021
San Diego, CA
Thanks for the confirmation. Download complete. Install almost complete. An hour in, and still no email. Would love the info for reporting issues. Genuinely interested in helping make this better for everyone. Submit bug reports pretty often since getting the car a year ago.
Same here - now installing. No email.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC