Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla’s FSD Beta 10.3 Coming This Friday 10-22-2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd rather wait (even more) if it means a safer release to my car.
I wouldn’t. I’d rather have it and just, I dunno, pay attention and be prepared to take over? Sorry, I’m at a 99 for the last 2,6XX miles. I drive 25,000-30,000miles a year. I’m sure there would be some useful stuff the beta has to offer me for my day to day driving. Kind of the reason I bought a Tesla to begin with.

Use autopilot as much as you can. Your miles will count but braking, following, turning, and collision warnings won't ding you. Just don't disengage while you're going over 50 and close to the car ahead. Good luck!
I don’t think that’s true. I got a FCW while on AP earlier today (one of those where Vision is horrendously sensitive for no reason). Yesterday I had 20% unsafe following distance on a drive where the only time I was following was a 60 mile stretch on the interstate where I have NoAP engaged. My following distance is set to 7.

All I can say is I have been able to get 99 and 100 scores for the past 6 days with by being extremely careful when not in AP and enabling AP whenever possible. It also helps to do the activity that dinged you to improve the % but has to be the day it occurred. The 20% following ding meant that you were following to close for 20% of the time you were actually following someone over 50 mph. The time you were not following someone does not improve your score. To improve your score, you need to drive following someone at a safe distance.

Reactions: kaess
Fingers crossed:

A53E695C-C643-4B00-AD19-5D5951A347FA.jpeg