Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would love MUCH better phone integration where the car reads the phone's songs and playlists and allows control on the screen. I know I can put music on a USB, but there are no playlists so that is not a great solution.

I would love better phone integration in which I could trigger Siri from the button the steering wheel. I know I can press the button on the phone, or rig the phone to always listen to 'hey Siri' but that is not optimal.

In general I wish the Tesla had about the same level of phone integration that a Chevrolet Volt does.

Reactions: amerimark
I would love MUCH better phone integration where the car reads the phone's songs and playlists and allows control on the screen. I know I can put music on a USB, but there are no playlists so that is not a great solution.

I would love better phone integration in which I could trigger Siri from the button the steering wheel. I know I can press the button on the phone, or rig the phone to always listen to 'hey Siri' but that is not optimal.

In general I wish the Tesla had about the same level of phone integration that a Chevrolet Volt does.
I couldn’t have said it better!