Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla 18 inch winter wheel and tire package lead time...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

First post in the forum! We bought a beautiful red M3 LR AWD back in the summer - thrilled with the car! As we live in New England, I ordered the Tesla 18 inch winter wheel and tire package. I know that last year there were significant supply issues. Has anyone ordered recently, and if so how long did it take for them to arrive?

In addition, is this something that Mobile Service can fit? Quite a drive to our nearest service center!

Cheers!

anyone with a lift/flloor jack can install the tires (you included), i dont know telsas lead time but their ecommerce and status leaves a lot to desire. the 2 smaller items i ordered when i got my car left me basically in the dark until one day it just showed up at my house.

you could also get wheels and tires (probably cheaper and better looking) at any one of the many vendors that post on this forum or some of the big e-shops online.

Many thanks for that - yes I could probably fit them myself (although I am totally incompetent at that kind of thing and would probably drop the car off the jack!). If the "official" version takes too long I may end up doing this.

Has anyone ordered the Tesla winter wheel combo, and if so how long did they take to arrive?

Thanks!

Many thanks for that - yes I could probably fit them myself (although I am totally incompetent at that kind of thing and would probably drop the car off the jack!). If the "official" version takes too long I may end up doing this.

Has anyone ordered the Tesla winter wheel combo, and if so how long did they take to arrive?

Thanks!

A little late for a reply, but ordered 14 September and I’m still waiting for the winter tire package to ship. Extremely slow.