Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla 20” Model 3 Performance Sport Wheels/Tires X4 for Sale -$1,100

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla 20” Model 3 Performance Sport Wheels/Tires X4 for Sale -$1,100

Original OEM Wheels/Tires, $4,000 when new.

Includes:
  • 4x 20X8.5J Sport Wheels
  • 4x 235/35/ZR20 original Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires Extra Load, 24,700 miles
  • 4x original tire pressure sensors
  • 4x Tesla logo Sport Wheel Caps
Wheels are professionally coated with CQuartz Finest Ceramic coating
No visible cracks, never had a flat tire.
24,700 miles on current tires, still some useful life but will need to be replaced fairly soon.
Some road rash on one wheel, tiny amount on another wheel. (highlighted in photos)

I’ve upgraded to Tesla Track Pack wheels/tires and I have no use for these now.

I am told these will fit both Model 3 Performance and regular Model 3, but buyer should confirm this.

Priced to sell, local Charlotte NC Metro Area pickup only. Sold as a package only.

IMG_1241.jpegIMG_1250.jpegIMG_1248.jpegIMG_1249.jpegIMG_1251.jpegIMG_1254.jpegIMG_1256.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Chips
It seems Tesla has recently(?) introduced a 20" upgrade package for standard Model 3's but as far as I know this doesn't yet exist and that is not what the OP is selling. Those would be a 40mm offset version of the Performance wheels and I'm sure the OP can verify that his wheels do indeed have the +35mm offset marking on the back of the spokes.

The OP's Performance wheels will fit every Model 3 made, and when mounted on one with standard silver brakes they will sit very slightly (5mm) outboard for a slightly more aggressive stance. This 1/4" shift is completely insignificant from a suspension geometry standpoint but it's a vastly better option than spacers for slightly widening the stance.

FYI, for anyone not seeking silver, your local powdercoating shop will refinish this whole set for ~$600 in any color you want. Tesla's "Turbine Grey" is my favorite.

BTW, this is a really great price and I am just a random stranger with no connection or interest in this sale. I just know the market well from my experience putting the 2020 version of this wheel on my 2021 P.

15-1.jpg