Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla 2018 (May 9 Tesla Channel Video)

e-FTW

New electron smell
Aug 23, 2015
San Francisco, CA
There is a LOT to unpack in that video. But one thing I'll say I love it, and it is one heck of a recruiting video!
Even if Elon called it the "Q2 All-Hands video". HR must love it.

• Not just white dudes work at Tesla.
  • First look at Performance Model 3? Matte black, red calipers...
  • Roadster interior clear shots.
  • That shot of the wild horses gave me a chill. And I know it was coming. Beautiful work that!
  • Mystery prototype, or trolling under a cover there.
  • Fantastic ending.

Reactions: NeverFollow

Model S M.D.

Ludicrous Radiologist
Oct 31, 2015
TX
That Roadster interior though!!! Takes the Model 3 interior to the next level with the air vent slot, fully integrated portrait screen, etc.

nagami

Apr 22, 2018
dallas
nice video
o.png

Snow Drift

[Off-Road Assist] Activated
Feb 10, 2016
Long Island
BB9546AB-B96D-4AF6-A595-5C011801F9D7.jpeg

The “Proto1” wheel hub and red caliper is Dual Motor testing. That’s definitely a front caliper and it is powered.

The matte black M3 later in the video is probably a Performance Dual Motor “M3 PLRD.”

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC