TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla 2018 (May 9 Tesla Channel Video)

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by Curt Renz, May 9, 2018.

1. Curt Renz

Curt Renz Active Member

• Love x 3
  2. e-FTW

e-FTW New electron smell

There is a LOT to unpack in that video. But one thing I'll say I love it, and it is one heck of a recruiting video!
    Even if Elon called it the "Q2 All-Hands video". HR must love it.

• Not just white dudes work at Tesla.
    • First look at Performance Model 3? Matte black, red calipers...
    • Roadster interior clear shots.
    • That shot of the wild horses gave me a chill. And I know it was coming. Beautiful work that!
    • Mystery prototype, or trolling under a cover there.
    • Fantastic ending.

• Like x 1
  3. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight No Roads

That image alone (prob Model Y) is going to get about 100 pages of CSI-type forensic analysis of every single pixel. And in the end, it will still be 100% speculation and conjecture.

:)

• Funny x 2
  4. Model S M.D.

Model S M.D. Ludicrous Radiologist

That Roadster interior though!!! Takes the Model 3 interior to the next level with the air vent slot, fully integrated portrait screen, etc.

5. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight No Roads

Maybe it's just me, but looking closely, that portrait screen looks 'photoshopped' in (or whatever the video equivalent is).

6. nagami

nagami New Member

nice video[​IMG]

7. Snow Drift

Snow Drift Slip Start: [Activated]

BB9546AB-B96D-4AF6-A595-5C011801F9D7.jpeg

The “Proto1” wheel hub and red caliper is Dual Motor testing. That’s definitely a front caliper and it is powered.

The matte black M3 later in the video is probably a Performance Dual Motor “M3 PLRD.”

• Like x 2