Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla 21" Arachnid Wheels/Tires, price drops weekly!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have an extra set sitting in my basement. Brand new, never used. Local pickup in the DC metro area or I can ship if you cover shipping.
  • These are 21" Arachnid silver wheels and tires, brand new as I just got them from Tesla (they are a referral prize and just came in). My understanding is that the wheels are shipped to the service center who mount and balance the tires.
  • These are staggered wheels/tires.
    • 2 of the tires are 245/35/ZR21 (go on the rear)
    • 2 of the tires are 265/35/ZR21 (go on the front)
  • The wheels each have a silver Tesla "T" wheel cap installed
  • The wheels are supposed to have TMPS sensors installed that work with my car (A March 2017 Model S, I am told that is a Generation 2 TPMS). I do not know how to verify this as the tires are mounted on the wheels, but everyone else who has received the referrals says they are Gen 2 TPMS units and I have no reason to believe these are any different.
Have posted about them a couple of times and lots of figurative tire kickers, no buyers, so I'm turning this into a reverse auction style sale. Every week, I'll drop the price by $100 until they sell. Price now is $2800...

View attachment 277922

View attachment 277923[/QUOTE]

Will 4 fit in the trunk of an S? Seats not folded down.

If the trunk floor was a couple inches lower it would work. I’ve gotten 3 in the trunk and put the 4th either on the passenger seat or floor of the back seat.

Attachments

• B0D2121E-2048-4ECB-9C03-471AE0CEBA99.jpeg
    B0D2121E-2048-4ECB-9C03-471AE0CEBA99.jpeg
    419.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 054A3717-28DA-4CCA-A3DB-C9F3E94E9987.jpeg
    054A3717-28DA-4CCA-A3DB-C9F3E94E9987.jpeg
    294.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Informative
Reactions: outdoors
Have an extra set sitting in my basement. Brand new, never used. Local pickup in the DC metro area or I can ship if you cover shipping. These are 21" Arachnid silver wheels and tires, brand new as I just got them from Tesla (they are a referral prize and just came in). My understanding is that the wheels are shipped to the service center who mount and balance the tires.
You may want to rethink the staggered sizes... the wider wheels go on the rear :cool:
BTW, I have a set of the Arachnids and they are great looking wheels ... GLWS!

Have an extra set sitting in my basement. Brand new, never used. Local pickup in the DC metro area or I can ship if you cover shipping.
  • These are 21" Arachnid silver wheels and tires, brand new as I just got them from Tesla (they are a referral prize and just came in). My understanding is that the wheels are shipped to the service center who mount and balance the tires.
  • The wheels each have a silver Tesla "T" wheel cap installed
  • The wheels are supposed to have TMPS sensors installed that work with my car (A March 2017 Model S, I am told that is a Generation 2 TPMS). I do not know how to verify this as the tires are mounted on the wheels, but everyone else who has received the referrals says they are Gen 2 TPMS units and I have no reason to believe these are any different.
Have posted about them a couple of times and lots of figurative tire kickers, no buyers, so I'm turning this into a reverse auction style sale. Every week, I'll drop the price by $100 until they sell. Price now is $2800...

View attachment 277922

View attachment 277923
[/QUOTE]
I’m interested and live in Northern VA. I currently have the 19” wheels. How can I contact you.

You may want to rethink the staggered sizes... the wider wheels go on the rear :cool:
BTW, I have a set of the Arachnids and they are great looking wheels ... GLWS!

Thanks for the feedback. I wasn't sure and went by what someone else posted in the forum. Of course there is no way for me to go back and edit this post.

@msahin - sent you a private message.

Reactions: FlatSix911