Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla 21' rims & caps any color you want - sold

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TESLA 21' RIMS & CAPS ANY COLOR YOU WANT

*** WILL SHIP ANYWHERE THERE IS A TESLA ***
COMPLETE SET $2750 OF CHARCOAL GREY, SILVER OR CUSTOM COLOR AT NO CHARGE. I HAVE DONE A FEW SETS AND THEY LOOK GREAT. SO IF YOUR LOOKING TO DO SOMETHING CUSTOM OR JUST WANT A FACTORY LOOK LET ME KNOW.

ALL SETS COME WITH CAPS
I ONLY HAVE SETS OF 21s THAT ARE FOR SALE ON THIS LISTING.
ALL SETS ARE OEM THESE ARE NOT AFTER MARKET, BUT ARE USED.
ALL WHEELS ARE INSPECTED PRIOR TO RESALE

LOCAL BAY AREA DEAL
POWDER COAT YOUR OWN SET $1500
POWDER COAT YOUR OWN SET AND REPAIR CURB RASH $1800-$2000
(WE HAVE SETS OF RIMS AND TIRES YOU CAN USE WHILE WE DO THE WORK NO CHARGE)

IF NEEDED PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS.

List Date: 1/21/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: TESLA 21' RIMS & CAPS ANY COLOR YOU WANT
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
tesla-motors-club.gif

cf5c9d07-cbe8-4a1c-bd7d-fd702810ef452.JPG
f86329e2-d30b-4f2d-b91e-4070d5465ecf2.JPG
c52864c6-3650-41fe-a41b-85f6e9b2d5eb2.JPG
2aa52706-76e9-46a5-b1c3-09d3e72ce7d32.JPG
fcb4dec5-6d54-4810-b9d8-4b099a2a05332.JPG
enW7akpwPmTG2.JPG
xVfPCqefpqAm2.JPG
16pkbjhZwt3c2.JPG
dbd9bb36-19d2-4a02-9040-9c0fe8dc02ab2.JPG
spGHRutYebZS2.JPG

Last edited:
Are they OEM Tesla rims or replicas?

TESLA 21S WITH TIRES AND SENSORS ANY COLOR YOU WANT

I HAVE A FEW SETS OF 21s THAT ARE FOR SALE.

COMPLETE SET $2750 ANY COLOR OR FACTORY GREY AND SILVER AT NO CHARGE. I HAVE DONE QUITE A FEW SETS AND THEY LOOK GREAT. SO IF YOUR LOOKING TO DO SOMETHING CUSTOM OR JUST WANT A FACTORY LOOK LET ME KNOW.

WE ALSO WILL SELL ONE RIM, OR RIM&TIRE COMBO IF NEEDED SO PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS.

RIMS ONLY $2000
RIMS AND SENSORS $2250

List Date: 1/27/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: TESLA 21S WITH TIRES AND SENSORS ANY COLOR YOU WANT
On Sale For: $2750 + $250 Shipping

ga.aspx

Mobile friendly version: TESLA 21S WITH TIRES AND SENSORS ANY COLOR YOU WANT

Yes we will send wheels anywhere there is a tesla. We are sending a set to denmark next week. We only ask that you try to find shipping rates. The tires with packaging are 300lbs. The rate to denmark was $600 that was on ups. Frederick.c. Found this rate for his set of silver wheels. So he paid us the $2750 and the shipping is on his account.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you willing to ship to the Netherlands? Im looking for a set w/ tires in silver!

Yes we will send wheels anywhere there is a tesla. We are sending a set to denmark next week. We only ask that you try to find shipping rates. The tires with packaging are 300lbs. The rate to denmark was $600 that was on ups. Frederick.c. Found this rate for his set of silver wheels. So he paid us the $2750 and the shipping is on his account.

- - - Updated - - -

I calculated the rates with UPS and it was about $525 to the netherlands (it needed dimensions though). When will you be able to send me a set? Is the set staggered (P+) or the regular ones?