Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla 21' rims & caps any color you want - sold

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes we will send wheels anywhere there is a tesla. We are sending a set to denmark next week. We only ask that you try to find shipping rates. The tires with packaging are 300lbs. The rate to denmark was $600 that was on ups. Frederick.c. Found this rate for his set of silver wheels. So he paid us the $2750 and the shipping is on his account.
I have a FedEx account, but they quoted me €1900 for economy freight shipping. I estimated the dimensions at 25"x25"x5ft, which may have been a little taller than in reality, but I think the 300lb is the main reason for that price.

BTW, I 'need' the original dark, regular P version, with tpms.

Joey - thanks so much for selling me the 21" Continental OEM tires. The quality, service and price was great. It was really easy to work with you and convenient.

I also saw your painted wheels and the color match, quality and finish looked great. I look forward to possibly changing my grey 21" rims for black. Please post some pics of the black rims when you can.

Thanks again - it was a great working with you! I will recommend you to others!

Wanted to leave VERY POSITIVE feedback on this thread!!! I worked with @jbini1 to purchase one 21" silver wheel, and my experience was outstanding. He kept me in the loop on the status of my purchase, provided me the tracking number, had it professionally packed and insured by UPS, and the wheel (w/TPMS and center cap) arrived unscathed and beautiful. I highly recommend @jbini1 and plan to buy more items from him!! :smile:

Thank you for the great feedback !!! I try my best, and if something is wrong i try to deliver that news as well. I updated some pictures of cars we did locally since the post was started. Thank you to everyone for looking and purchasing sets of wheels. It is a lot of fun helping people work on their tesla's. Looking forward to doing more sets.

Joey

Just heard there is a service bulletin that the inside of the rims where the lugnuts go is not supposed to be painted because it can cause the lugnuts to loosen and fall off. Looks like these are painted in the images here.

there should be no issue. we make sure all threads are clean when we do lug nuts. As for rims we powder coat them so maybe paint build up is an issue for some folks. but we have done lots of rims not just tesla's and never had an issue. as for me i do tend to have my bolts checked, custom wheels wont excuse lack of routine maintenance. hope this helps