Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla 3 SR+ in BC - questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking to buy my first Tesla.
Have some questions.
1. Is there 5000+3000 rebates in BC for SR+ still and what would be the final price?
(As I see base price is over 55k on Tesla web site)
2. Can I lease? If you did what would be the conditions?
3. Any credit calculators available? (I see the rates for financing, so would like to calculate monthly payments)
4. Would upgrades make sense? Sport discs, white interior?
5. Color, which one you preferred?
6. Is it possible to effectively charge at home with standard 110Volt?
7. Used Tesla 3 LR for $58k, worth it?
7k km.

Thank you very much.

I am looking to buy my first Tesla.
Have some questions.
1. Is there 5000+3000 rebates in BC for SR+ still and what would be the final price?
3. Any credit calculators available? (I see the rates for financing, so would like to calculate monthly payments)
7k km.

Thank you very much.

The SR plus is eligible for both federal and provincial but technically the provincial is over on 31 March...if they don’t extend it...which they will probably do.

We are ordering a LR AWD White interior, multi coat red, sport rims, no FSD as soon as we get back to BC in March. Unfortunately zero incentives. Meh. Life’s short, death is long. :).

The SR plus is eligible for both federal and provincial but technically the provincial is over on 31 March...if they don’t extend it...which they will probably do.

We are ordering a LR AWD White interior, multi coat red, sport rims, no FSD as soon as we get back to BC in March. Unfortunately zero incentives. Meh. Life’s short, death is long. :).
Thank you for reply.

I don't need awd as I have SUV which I keep for winter and mountains.
LR is always nice, so I just can't justify the price difference. Unless I buy used.

Regarding interior, I like luxury of white, just wonder how practical it will be.

Thank you for reply.

I don't need awd as I have SUV which I keep for winter and mountains.
LR is always nice, so I just can't justify the price difference. Unless I buy used.

Regarding interior, I like luxury of white, just wonder how practical it will be.

There is a ton of videos on you tube for cleaning the seats. Wife is convinced it’s the way to go.

Bought M3 LR+ Red. June 2019 All in just a bit more than $56 BC rebate was $5k at that time. Disappointed with red paint job. Buffing marks and orange peel effect visible. 0n South Vancouver Island 110 charging just fine. Happy I excepted advice to try 110 until day to day requirements were established

$53xxx, tax and rebate included, assuming base everything (white color/18"wheel/no FSD)
nope
just google
miz_net_lpc
this is all personal preference. I personally did all the basic. I used to love white before the purchase but i stuck with the black because it was the defaul no extra money option, I'm glad I was a cheap ass because now when i look at the back of a hite tesla it always reminds me of a white sports bra lol. From my research pre-purchase, the 19" was worth it though...i did went with the 18" because, again, i'm cheap, and poor
personal preference....but i got black, and i despise the white now..i feel the gray and blue looks nice but not $2000 nice.
this depends on your usage. Our work commute is less than 15km and it works for us (we also have a level 2 @ walkable distance from where I live)
7k km.

sounds good on paper but i have 0 knowledge on the 2nd hand market

Thank you very much.

Thank you guys, I sorted most of my questions.
1. 53K all in is really good deal.
2. I will need to look around for private lease as alternative to financing.
4. For upgrades I need to see in person to decide. Interior and disks.
5. Color - white or blue left and white is my preference so far. I just dont like the fact that every car will be white.
7. For used I can consider LR for the price of SR+ for about same money. 7K km is nothing, its like new car.

I've helped a few people with 3rd party leasing, let me know if your interested. Best rate is 4.99% and it needs to be a minimum of 4 years so that you qualify for the federal rebate.

Thank you guys, I sorted most of my questions.
1. 53K all in is really good deal.
2. I will need to look around for private lease as alternative to financing.
4. For upgrades I need to see in person to decide. Interior and disks.
5. Color - white or blue left and white is my preference so far. I just dont like the fact that every car will be white.
7. For used I can consider LR for the price of SR+ for about same money. 7K km is nothing, its like new car.