Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dear Tesla fans and friends,
some of you may have heard about #80edays, the world circumnavigation Tesla trips I organized so far in 2012 and 2016.
Next year I am planning to drive again around the world and I am having some preparation work to do.
All started 2012 with my Tesla Roadster: Genesis - 80edays and continued with 80edays 2016 ELDURO – The Hard One - 11 teams, 1 purpose
Now the third circumnavigation is about to start and beside the fact that you can join a part or the whole trip it will be a Guinness World Record: the first ever 40.000 km rally and the challenge is to do it in 80 days.

First of all I am planning to come to NY and Boston and would need a 1 or better 2 bedroom apartment in Alston, near the University from 25.8. until 30.9.
My Tesla Roadster will get a new battery in the meantime, yes, the one who was the first car circumnavigating the world in 2012!
Maybe someone of you has a location where I could stay with my girlfriend and her 18 year old son?
I also would like to present the anecdotes of 80edays to everyone who could be interested.

Then I would need companies, friends, hotels, anyone who would like to host the maximum 8 teams along the way. We will not drive together always but meet at the points where someone is wanting to organize an event. Looking forward to your message to me to [email protected]

See you soon :)
Your Rafael
#racingforfuture