TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tesla 3rd row rear-facing seats for sale in NC

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by Skateboardgolf, Oct 1, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Skateboardgolf

Just picked up my white P85+ last Saturday, and decided that I don't need the rear-facing seats.
    Darned kids were just too tall for them. Now I have to put them in the back seat. Sigh...
    I'll let them go for $2000.

I'd post this in a different section, but I'm not in the mood to ship them. Thought I'd try local first.

I live in Durham, NC. Thanks.

2. Jeeps17

Jeeps17 Cath Jockey in a P85

The model S has to have reinforcements applied to the rear bumper in order to use the 3rd row seats. Early VIN vehicless (less than ~6,000) all had the reinforcement even if the seats were not ordered. Subsequent vehicles do not, unless ordered - AFAIK this can only be done at the factory during assembly.

Just wanted to let you know, but good luck for your sale.