Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla 85KWH Battery Modules

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can get them for about the same price on eBay. If you want to move your batteries I'd suggest selling them cheaper..
Sounds like he's asking going market rate so I don't know why you would post that on his for sale thread. Let him ask market value. Hell, if he wants he can ask for more than the going market rate. I see lots of stuff listed here for more than I can buy it for elsewhere and, surprisingly, it often times sells.

You sell stuff on this forum too so try to think how you would feel if others posted the same thing to your thread. Not very helpful.

Reactions: rob4448585
Sounds like he's asking going market rate so I don't know why you would post that on his for sale thread. Let him ask market value. Hell, if he wants he can ask for more than the going market rate. I see lots of stuff listed here for more than I can buy it for elsewhere and, surprisingly, it often times sells.

You sell stuff on this forum too so try to think how you would feel if others posted the same thing to your thread. Not very helpful.

That's not market value. People sell them on eBay for $1250 for shipped. eBay automatically takes 10% of the value. That's $125. You're left with 1125. That's the market value because there are no fees selling on the forum and you move your batteries way faster.

Not trying to be a dick, just giving some advice.