Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Abandons Model E Trademark

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No one names cars anymore. CTS, Model S, 535....etc. coming up with a good name is hard I bet so maybe that's why

I personally think it hurt Acura when they changed from great names like the Legend and Integra to, uh, R something? I don't even have a clue of any Acura names other than MDX... but that isn't exactly a great name. Loved the names they used. Wouldn't mind Tesla having some good names, rather than just letters, if it comes to that.

they should call the third gen car the model T. The reason being is that it going to be the biggest game changer since Henry Ford started selling his model T almost 100 years ago. We went from horse and carriage to horseless carriages. Its now time to change the old guard. Im looking forward to seeing what they will call it regardless of my thought. either way I will be getting one when it comes out.

they should call the third gen car the model T. The reason being is that it going to be the biggest game changer since Henry Ford started selling his model T almost 100 years ago. We went from horse and carriage to horseless carriages. Its now time to change the old guard. Im looking forward to seeing what they will call it regardless of my thought. either way I will be getting one when it comes out.

I love that idea. But not sure what the connotation of Model T is in the broader population